100 Messages to Send with your Floral Gift
If you’re sending flowers, chances are you would like to brighten up a person’s day. But what should you write on the flower delivery message card? Compliment your floral gifts with the perfect message to ensure your recipient understands the meaning behind your gesture. Here are 100 messages for a variety of occasions to send with your floral gift:
- Happy Birthday to someone who, like these flowers, radiates beauty and brings joy to those around them.
- May your birthday be as bright, cheery and full of life as these fragrant blooms.
- Each birthday flower in this bouquet represents the beauty that you possess.
- Laugh, smile, love… and don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers… it’s your BIRTHDAY!
- Happy Birthday to a lovely person who is cherished and a blessing to those around them.
- You are not just older, but wiser, kinder, smarter and more alive with each birthday. Enjoy!
- Birthday wishes to you, from someone who thinks you are a treasure.
- Happy Birthday and enjoy these flowers knowing that although they are beautiful, in my eyes they pale in comparison to you.
- Have a great birthday. You deserve it.
- May these flowers fill your home with joy and your heart with happiness. Happy Birthday. You are loved.
- Happy Anniversary to a wife more beautiful than any flower.
- Here’s to another year tending to the garden of our love.
- She loves me, She loves me not, She LOVES ME! Thank you for loving me.
- I love you and appreciate all that you do to make our life so wonderful. You are an amazing wife and mother.
- When I stop to smell the flowers and take time to think of what really matters, you are always at the top of my list.
- Another year of love, joy and happiness. Thank you for being my wife.
- You have planted a garden of love in my heart and I will never be the same. Happy Anniversary.
- Though we have been together _______________ years, I feel like we’ve only just begun. Happy Anniversary.
- You are the apple of my eye, the joy in my life, the glue in this relationship and my whole world.
- Our relationship is far more special and beautiful than any flower could be. I love you. Happy Anniversary.
- May these flowers brighten your room and fill your heart with love. Get well soon.
- May the garden of your heart be nourished, and may your body be healed. Get well soon!
- Your life is a series of ups and downs, although you may feel “down”, I know you will bounce back in no time!
- I would say, “Get well soon,” but that’s not soon enough. I hope you get better quickly.
- I don’t like to hear that you are not feeling well, and I hope that you know that I think of you often. I’m wishing that you get well very soon.
- These flowers are a symbol of growth and hope, and I hope that they will bring you joy and peace. Get well soon!
- Get well soon. We love and miss you.
- Enjoy these flowers and know that you are loved and supported in your recovery.
- Get well soon! Life just isn’t the same without you in it 100%.
- Laughter is the best medicine, so keep smiling and get well soon!
- Enjoy these just because I was thinking of you and I love you.
- Thought of you and know how much you like (insert type of flower.)
- No. I’m really not up to anything! The flowers are “just because.”
- Thanks for being you. Enjoy the flowers.
- Hope these flowers find you well.
- If flowers could hug, I’d send you a thousand.
- You’re special.
- Thinking of you and hoping you are doing well.
- Put these flowers somewhere where you can see them and every time you look at them, know that you are loved and cherished.
- May these flowers brighten your day just as thoughts of you always brighten mine.
- Thank you for being you.
- These flowers could never repay you, but please accept them as a start.
- I don’t know what I would have done without you. Thank you.
- Thank you for being my friend.
- Thank you for having my back.
- Thank you for warming my heart. I hope these flowers do the same for you.
- These flowers pale in comparison to the beauty of your generous heart.
- You have shown such love and kindness to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift. It brightened my day immensely.
- There could never be enough flowers to show you my appreciation.
- So sorry for your loss. May you find peace.
- Life is a series of “ups” and “downs.” May these flowers lift you “up” when you are feeling “down.”
- Your loss cannot be repaired with flowers but when you look at them please know that someone cares.
- Thinking of you during this very difficult time.
- I am praying for you and your family.
- May you find peace, serenity and some happiness and joy in this difficult time.
- I have no words to express my sympathy so let me simply say, “I’m sorry.”
- Peace, love, joy and serenity to you and yours.
- Please accept my condolences.
- (Insert name here) will always be remembered and cherished in our hearts and memories.
- YOU are more beautiful than any flower.
- I love tending to the garden of our relationship.
- She loves me, she loves me not, She LOVES ME! AND I LOVE HER!
- I love you and appreciate all that you do, all that you say and all that you bring to my life.
- When I stop to smell the flowers, take my time and think of what really matters, I know that
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- You have planted a garden of love in my heart and I owe you so much.
- Though we have been together __________ years, I feel like we’ve only just begun.
- You are and my whole world. Thank you for being you.
- Our relationship is far more special and beautiful than any flower. I love you more deeply
Congratulations (new baby, graduation, housewarming, weddings, etc)
- Congrats! Best Wishes! Good Luck! All that Jazz!
- You have done so much and come so far! Congrats!
- May your new home be filled with laughter, love and FLOWERS!
- You are a one-of-a-kind person and you are about to change the world. Congrats Grad!
- Your new baby will change your life in so many ways. You will never be the same. Congratulations on this joyous occasion.
- Hitched! Good for you two! Congratulations! You are lucky to have found one another.
- A baby (Boy/Girl)! (Blue/Pink) flowers seemed only fitting! CONGRATS!
- Congratulations on your promotion. You deserve it and will continue to do great things!
- Keep it up! The world is your oyster!
- You’re going to change the world! CONGRATS!
- Thank you for your business. Would be lost without you.
- We know that you have choices in whom to do business with and we appreciate that you continue to choose us.
- Your business is appreciated.
- We appreciate your hard work on (project name).
- You have been a pleasure to work with.
- Thank you for a job well done.
- Your hard work has not gone unnoticed.
- Thank you for your time (day) and allowing us to discuss (product) with you. We look forward to an ongoing business relationship.
- The meeting was a great success. Thank you for your hard work.
- I enjoyed meeting you and hope we can work together more in the future.
Special occasions (mother’s day, prom, etc.)
- Happy Mother’s Day to a mom as special and unique as these flowers.
- I hope your baby shower is wonderful and am sorry I had to miss it. Enjoy your day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a mom whose heart is like a garden of love.
- Have a great prom! I know you will look stunning!
- Goodbye time clock! Happy retirement!
- May your retirement be relaxing and enjoyable. You deserve it!
- I hope that your wedding shower is as special as you are. I am so sorry I had to miss it.
- Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! These flowers will look great on your desk right next to my report card full of A’s!
- Thanks for being a great secretary and working so hard! Happy Secretary’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Thanks for never giving up on me. YOU are the best woman I have ever known.